Field Service Technician opportunity Part time / Full Time – Pay range ($14.00 - $18.00)
As a Field Service Technician, your role will include unparalleled technical support for our clients allowing them to experience the best support available within the industry. The candidate shall be a self-starter, have exceptional customer service proficiencies. Candidate will support client’s equipment problem tasks, provide prompt action, and deliver support and resolution for daily technical requirements. The candidate will be consistent with documentation, tracking and monitoring issues, providing notes and feedback as well as make in-field decisions for a positive result.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Performing Copier and MFD diagnostic repair and preventative maintenance at customer locations.
• Maintaining equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
• Managing an assigned territory of copier/MFD or printer devices
• Delivering exceptional customer service
• Establishing and maintaining positive customer relationships
• Maintaining an accurate assigned parts inventory
Qualifications and Experience
• Technical aptitude.
• High School diploma required. Two years technical school or associate degree preferred.
• Desire and ability to work independently and reliably.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Please send resume to Karen@datatekimaging.com
Submitted by: Student Life