A high energy Watertown family is looking for a caring, responsible, flexible, and dependable nanny to care for our 9 year-old daughter with Down syndrome, immediately. We like this candidate to be punctual, trustworthy, well presented, possess a reliable operating vehicle and hold a valid driver’s license. We are a non-smoking family therefore the candidate must also be a non-smoker.
Candidate responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Preparing meals and snacks for the child
• Daily pick up from school
• Guide the child in daily school and therapy assignments
• Perform various play activities with the child
• Assist in toileting, bathing, and bed time routines
• Accompany child to Adaptive Aquatics
• Occasional meal prep for the family
• Periodic general housekeeping
The candidate will be required to work Monday-Friday 3pm-7pm. There will be some Saturdays however the hours would depend on other children’s sports schedule.
In return, you will be well treated and receive a fair wage, meals, and full use of the residence including the washer and dryer. You will be treated as one of the family therefore we would like the candidate to be a believer in Christ and follower. We are a Christian family and our ideal candidate will advocate with the parents to reinforce the Christian faith based lifestyle to our children.
Please email a detailed resume with personal and former job references to:
Only serious applicants please. We are looking to hire as soon as possible.
Submitted by: Student Life