Selling for a friend:
2005 Neon SXT at 195k miles
This car has been super faithful to me over the last two years, always has started. Has hot heat and cool AC. I have replaced a ton on this vehicle including:
- New battery in September 2016
- Upper and lower engine mounts in November of 2016
- Front brake pads and calipers in Feburary of 2017
- Spark plugs and wires in June of 2017
- Rear drum brakes remachined and brake pads replaced in September of 2017
- Front Control Arm Bushings, sway bar links, outer tie rods and alignment in September of 2017
- Power Steering and Alternator belt changed September of 2017
- Rear Struts/Shocks/Mounts changed October of 2017
- Driver side wheel bearing changed January 2018
- Two of the tires are new as of February 2017, two are new as of August 2017
All of the oil changes have been done 3000 miles apart and I have run Valvoline Half synthetic oil in the car as long as I have owned it.
This is NOT a perfect car, I know it needs work on the suspension as it is rougher ride. Though I take this car 50 miles a day and it has been okay on the roads.
The transmission shifts smooth, and the engine still runs good.
There IS a loan on the car, however it will be easy for me to release it to you. The loan is held by Marine Credit Union.
Price is $1800 but willing to negotiate, so please ask any questions or email for pictures!
Submitted by: Shayna Goeman