Do you need a summer internship? Are you looking to fill school internship requirements? Need to fill up a resume? We can help! The Wisconsin Veterans Museum Foundation is searching for a student to work this summer as an administrative intern. This internship is flexible with no previous experience needed!
Here are the details...
- Summer internship doing data entry work from home.
- The work can be completed from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Choose your own hours
- Fill your resume
- No prior experience needed (just basic computer and excel knowledge)
- Gain valuable job force experience
- Fill school internship requirements!
This is a great opportunity for any major, especially business and marketing and is a flexible way to earn internship credits!
Maranatha graduate Amelia Graham currently works for the Foundation and is happy to answer any questions you might have. Call or text her at (715) 431-1742.
To speak with the foundation director, contact Jennifer Carlson today at email@example.com or (608)261-0536.
Submitted by: Amelia Graham